We have been trying to do a proper Jumbo Corduroy shoe for years. Finding the right material has taken an age.
There are several reasons for wanting to have them made, and here they are
- We had loads of requests from customers
- Brian Jones & Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones can easily be seen in them on the cover of ‘High Tides’
- George Harrison had a pair very similar
- There are numerous 60’s groups wearing them
- The “Rawlings” shoe that we did a while back, were meant to be a true cord, but were done in suede by the manufacturer
We designed the shoe with a man made sole as we wanted them to be more adaptable and versatile. They suit both smart and casual, are light and easy to wear. So we are thinking a multitude of outfits these shoes we will work with.
The Camel colour works well with Denim, but we also think with white jeans, trousers, shorts, Jacket & trousers for cool mod summer look. It really does depend on the rest of the outfit.
Sizes 6 – 12
Upper: Corduroy Material & Suede
These are slightly slim, so if you are wide, we would strongly advise going up. The style means that by going up, your feet don’t look big.
Made In Portugal
We use the following size conversions. Please be aware that different designs are designed to be bigger than others. We try our best on the product page to mention sizing.
Please Note that are shoes are made mainly in Spain & Portugal and Euro to UK Conversion means that the shoes normally come up a little big. The reason is that a 43, is more like 9 and 1/4.