PLEASE Refer to the Individual item for sizing advice. We do our best to answer this question on each product. Can we also make it know, we do our best to make sure we ‘Standardise’ our sizing, but different people like different fits. On each of the products there are reviews from ‘Genuine Customers’ which we hope helps you. In the video below we show how, the same size different style, have implications.
Buy 2 , Keep One & Return The 2nd For FREE* (T&Cs Apply)
We know it can sometimes be a struggle buying online. Sizing, Styling etc So we have introduced a new scheme to make it easier for you to decide.
This is how it works
1. You buy 2 of the same shoe in 2 sizes, for instance 6 and 7
2. You can decide between Style 1 Shoe or Style 2 Shoe
3. You buy 2 identical garments (i.e. same colour etc, just different size).
4. The items (Shoes & Clothes) have to be more than £55 each.
5. You place order for both (or more) in 1 Order*
6. When we send out the order we include a free DPD returns label & bag
7. You try on both, in the comfort in your home, that way you can compare and contrast between them, and see what fits best.
8. You put the item for return in the bag
9. You drop off at one of DPDs 2500+ locations in the UK
*Please be aware this offer will not be offered ‘Retrospectively’
*The item/s have to bought at the same time, in the same order.
*UK Only and doesn’t include Scottish Highlands
I have got wide feet, do you have shoes suitable for me ?
We do not make shoes specifically for wide feet, but there is a section on the website showing shoes that are more suited to the wider foot
How does the sizing work?
We use the following size conversions. Please be aware that different designs are designed to be bigger than others. We try our best on the product page to mention sizing.
Please Note that are shoes are made mainly in Spain & Portugal and Euro to UK Conversion means that the shoes normally come up a little big. The reason is that a 43, is more like 9 and 1/4 .
Please Note that are shoes are made mainly in Spain & Portugal and Euro to UK Conversion means that the shoes normally come up a little big.
- You have to buy 2 or more pairs of shoes
- You have to take the shoes to the DPD drop off location (there is no picking up from your house, place of work etc) https://www.dpdlocal.co.uk/apps/shopfinder/index.jsp
- DOES NOT INCLUDE SALE ITEMS
- If you decide to return both (or more) we DONT pay for all the shoes
- This is UK ONLY mainland only. It doesnt include Northern Ireland, Isle of wight, as they go across water and cost a lot more by DPD.
- Multiple shoe order i.e. you have brought 2 pairs to try for size will be sent with DPD. Sorry due to costs we cant send 2 pairs with Royal Mail. If you have selected royal mail on the checkout page, we will change this to DPD on despatch.
- This is DPD service only, not available for royal mail
- It is your responsbility to check the drop off location is open
- The normal 30 days returns still apply
- There is only 1 returns label. Meaning if you buy 4 pairs, kept 1 and send back the rest, you would pay for the 3rd and 4th pair.
What happens if they don’t fit ?
As long as the shoes are in perfect, unworn condition, we are happy to exchange or refund. However the cost of return is the responsibility of the customer. We recommend Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For as the most cost effective and safe option for returns.
If in doubt about your size, you can order 2 pairs and return the unwanted pair for free (full price shoes, UK inland only)
How to ensure that the shoes are a good fit
1. Try the shoes on a floor / surface, which is carpeted , meaning it is NOT going to scratch the bottoms, ideally you should be sitting down
2. Make sure that you undo the shoes fully, enough to get the shoes on easily, do not force your feet in.
3. Use a shoe horn if necessary
4. The shoes should be snug but not tight
5. Please make sure that your feet are warm, ideally we advise trying on after 12 mid day when your feet are at their biggest
6. If the shoes are snug, but you can still move your toes, you should be good as they will grow a little
7. If the shoes are tight or just a bit too snug for comfort, please stay seated for at least 10 mins , ideally 20 mins. If the shoes are still too tight please send them back for a bigger size
8. Can we stress that if you wear the shoes, and they even show any sign of wear (eg scratches or marks on sole, scuffs or creases in leather) we can not give you a refund.
9. The reason we can’t give you a refund if the shoes show signs of wear, is because we only like to sell the best shoes, and customers expect their shoes to turn up in tip top fresh condition. If shoes are returned in less than perfect condition, we are unable to re-sell.
10. If you do decide to wear the shoes out, to an event, just up the road etc, to see if they loosen up, then sorry we can’t refund them, as you have broken the termas and conditions for exchange.