We have been trying to do a proper Jumbo Cord shoe for years. Finding the right material has taken an age.
There are several reasons for wanting to have them made, and here they are
- We was asked lots of times
- We were even sent a pair by Matthew Deighton (hence the name) from the band Mother Earth, and also know for many other things but has played in Wellers band, and Oasis, saying “Copy These”
- George Harrison had a pair very similar
- There are numerous 60s groups wearing them
- The Rawlings that we did with DJ shoes ages ago, was meant to be Corded
- They are just so retro cool
Now as you can see we are really chuffed.
The shoes themselves we did deliberately with a man made sole, again the rawlings shoes with did with DJ i felt, looked good, but only suited a small amount of outfits, we wanted these to be more adaptable, and obviously get worn more often.
The Camel colour works well with Denim, but we also think with white jeans, trousers, shorts, Jacket & trousers for cool mod summer look. It really does depend on the rest of the outfit.
Sizes 6 – 12
Upper Cord Material
These are slightly slim, so if you are wide, we would strongly advise going up. The style means that by going up, your feet dont look big
Made In Portugal